Our Current Volunteer Needs Include:
- Foster care for at-risk shelter animals
- Fundraising and grant proposals
- Volunteers at our facility and off-site events
- Logistics and transportation help
- Marketing and PR
- Accounting services
Join Us by Volunteering
Contact us today to see how your skills and expertise can help us continue saving the lives of at-risk animals in our community!
Other Ways to Help
- Foster or adopt a DAPA! animal rescued from our municipal shelter or one of our Second Chance, former abuse-case animals.
- Hold a food or monetary collection on our behalf, and we’ll pick up any donations you collect
- Partner with us to expand animal-welfare outreach work in the community.
- Help us provide other low-cost pet services to qualifying families, such as grooming, wellness clinics, helping with behavior issues and training, etc.
- Donate supplies — clear packing tape, shrink wrap, Ziploc bags, markers, pens, copies, new or used pet items, etc.
- Assist with fundraising events and grant seeking.
- Provide fencing materials or donate your skills and time to help mend or build fences in order to get dogs off chains.
- Help deliver pet food and other items to home-bound recipients.
- Donate your truck/services for pickup and delivery of large quantities of food.
- Contribute your graphic art, writing, and online social network skills for PR work and publications.
- Contribute your accounting skills for financial reviews and audits, which will open up more granting opportunities for us.